Llibres Calaix of updated data - Results 1st March 2011
In this post I gather the number of visits over time in different forums on issues related to the novel and the blog Am I a superhero? The list of forums where there are issues related to the novel is extensive, and many I have not checked, so these data are not real nor definitive, although significant and indicative.
forums Total visits: 89,715
blog Total visits: 21,481
controlled Total visits: 111,196
List forums which has been followed: Meristation, The Other Side, Blog of Superheroes, Vagos, Exvagos, Epic Fantasy Forums, Bubok, Abretelibro, Clan Dlan, Mexico Forum, Dawn Zombie, Literature Forum, Forojóvenes, Yolje Literature Forum, WEE Comics.
In forums such as vandalism and Mediavida (and some more), despite knowing for sure that the threads of the novel have been a success has not been able to access the number of visits to not display their own forums.
0 comments:
Post a Comment