Belen, my English friend, but lives in Marseille, France, made this Christmas by sharing our beautiful friendship that has arisen due to cross stitch. He sent me wonder that I loved, she knows my tastes very, very good, my favorite color pink, a book all pink thread smells like roses and beautiful fabrics linen pink and other colors, a Christmas ornament and a calendar, she knows what I need and what I like. Thanks dear friend.
Nina Del swap, the exchange received from a beautiful country and distant Tata, Hungary, Barbi
sent me so many beautiful things and very appreciated by me. Thanks.
From the beautiful Spain, Asturias the land of my father, I proposed an exchange
Montse thimbles of the village where my father was born, sent me these treasures that bring me great and unforgettable memories, including delicious Asturian beautiful thimbles Pola de Allande and a small granary. You I sent a felt sewing kit made by it that I liked very much, thank Montse, you are a sun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment