Friday, July 25, 2008

Jelly Bracelet Color Meanings Pink

Pump it! in LiteStep

past couple of years I am a happy user of LiteStep further using the theme Non II .

LiteStep is a shell alternative to Microsoft Windows.

Well, we at work do not I have a multimedia keyboard , but I wanted to control the volume from the keyboard with a key combination ... so I started to set up a little of my LiteStep.

tried using the instructions geekamp module, but that only controls the volume of WinAmp, so I kept looking and found the module lsslider had instructions to move the volume bars.

So I just had to add the following lines to your themevars.rc and go!
 * Hotkey WIN UP! SliderVolumeUp 0 
* Hotkey WIN DOWN! SliderVolumeDown 0
* Hotkey WIN + SHIFT UP! SliderVolumeUp 1
* Hotkey WIN + SHIFT DOWN! SliderVolumeDown 1

The final number denotes the audio channel, 0 is to control the "volume", 1 to control the "wave." The abbreviations of the keys are in the file vk104.txt and you can also add definition to your own keys (if you have a multimedia keyboard).

0 comments:

Post a Comment