when the shaking stops CACHE
Last night I got to work, yes, most of the night. It was shortly before 7 when I started to feel a sort of dizziness, I sat right in my chair and continued, then I realized it was not me, was the building. Centerline
structure, do not really know what he sounded: if windows, columns or steel reinforcements (not aesthetic) skeleton type that were added to the building of the comptroller following the 1985 earthquakes. And strong earthquakes have touched me, one I remember most was when I was up a ladder painting a window of a second floor and descended in an almost circus.
The earthquake yesterday was new to me, is not the same as an earthquake in my house at the foot of a dormant volcano, one in the center, 6.7 magnitude on the seventh floor, still somewhat obscure and a building by other tremors sense, is quite another experience. And even with such "culture" of the earthquakes that are in the DF did not know what to do, I just stayed in my place. Thumbs : was no electricity, no internet and therefore I monitor the newspapers and the national seismological system.
0 comments:
Post a Comment